Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!! Good bye Erin :-(

Hey everybody. As per usual it's been a while since I've written but hey that's pretty usual. I was going to write about running into horrible horrible people at the wrong time, namely after leaving the doctor, and then I was going to write about the jealous almost mother in law... but Victor actually reads my blog, so that's a no... jeje... (I'll tell you some good stories later V). But with my feet hurting and my back sunburned I thought I would talk more about my election day.

First, everyone I've run into knows a WHOLE ton about what's going on in the US. Sometimes I wonder if they know more than some Americans... although propagandas has probably made that impossible... hehehe...

Secondly CNN en Espanol DOES NOT rock my world. Another article about Puerto Rico and why they cannot vote for president, I'm going to throw something at my TV...

And finally... I really hope my emergency write in ballot counts. I honestly will never know. What I do know is how much a joke the whole process was. A sheet of paper and very VERY complicated instructions. A TELEPHONE BOOK of instructions! Erin and I went together to the embassy and frankly... we were more than a bit stumped. Why so confusing?!?! It reminded me of how bureaucratic the US is.... wow....

Oh and my feet hurt because we walked miles looking for another, but cheaper apt. No luck...

No comments: